Whether you’re an organisation looking for sponsors and exhibitors to support your project or event, or you’re a brand seeking opportunities to connect with your target audience, I can work with you to develop successful commercial partnerships.
Clients benefit from the fact that I have experience in developing sponsorship partnerships from both sides – as sponsor and as a brand/event organiser – which means that I really understand what it really takes to make a sponsorship partnership work effectively.
Having experience both as the brand or event seeking sponsorship, and as the sponsoring organisation means that I really understand how the relationship has to work for both sides.
My experience includes:
- Managing all commercial sponsorship and exhibition opportunities for CIPD Scotland’s conferences and events for 16 years, from their main Scottish Conference with typically six to eight sponsors and twenty exhibitors, to smaller conferences and networking events with a single sponsor.
- Managing Hamlyns of Scotland’s high profile sponsorship of the World Porridge Making Championships.
- Working with Investors in People Scotland on commercial opportunities for a new Scottish Conference at the Emirates Stadium in Glasgow in June 2015.
- Co-ordinating Hamlyns of Scotland’s sponsorship of a range of events for the Scottish Federation of Meat Traders Association, including the bi-annual Scottish Haggis Master competition.
- Setting up media partnerships with The Herald for CIPD Scotland and IIP Scotland.
- Organising a series of fun days for Barnardo’s Scotland for Hamlyns of Scotland.