Event management is my passion, and I’ve organised events of all shapes and sizes ranging from conferences for 500+ delegates to large industry awards dinners, launch events, drinks receptions, gala dinners, networking events, exhibitions, fundraising events, press conferences, seminars, charity fundraisers, and round-table business events for senior professionals.
I have a large network of specialist suppliers including speakers, MCs, production companies, and entertainers, who I work with to create stunning events for all budgets.
Whether you’re looking for an event manager to provide a full event management service managing your whole event seamlessly from start to finish, or want someone to work alongside your team managing elements of your event, I can help to ensure that your next event is remembered for all the right reasons!
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE
- Programme design
- Speaker sourcing and management
- Venue selection and management
- Event design and decor
- AV and production management
- Literature production
- Speech writing
- Sponsorship management
- Event marketing
- Budget management
- Post-event evaluation
Event management is my passion, whatever the size of event. Post-event research frequently shows that my events exceed expectations.
Events managed by Louise Harley
Public Relations include:
- CIPD Scotland’s Annual Scottish Conference for 16 years
- Tarmac’s Leadership Conference in September 2015
- The Customer Contact Association Annual Convention, one of the leading events in the contact centre industry, for four years
- The CIPD Scotland ‘Future Talent’ student conference for the last three years
- A new CIPD Scotland employee engagement conference
- The CCA Excellence Awards for four years
- An evening event for HR Directors on the HMS Duncan with the Royal Navy
- Three ‘Scotland’s Skilled Future’ events for CIPD Scotland
- Networking receptions at Edinburgh Castle and Glasgow City Chambers for CCA
- A number of round table events for HR Directors from leading Scottish public and private sector organisations
- Three consecutive launch events over 36 hours for CIPD Scotland in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow
- A one-off Equality and Diversity Conference for the Scottish Funding Council
- A round-table event on tackling youth unemployment for HR Directors at the Scottish Parliament
- The Scottish launch of the Inspiring the Future campaign
- A series of family fun days for Barnardo’s over three years, sponsored by Hamlyns of Scotland
- A variety of hotel, shop and pub openings.
Other events managed in previous in-house
and consultancy roles include:
- A conference for city analysts and major Scottish & Newcastle shareholders, held at Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest
- The Scottish & Newcastle City Charity Challenge, a quiz on a boat on the river Thames for city journalists and institutional investors
- A charity auction at Phillips auctioneers in New Bond Street, London, featuring a host of celebrity-donated items for the British Wheelchair Sports Foundation
- Press conferences in London and Edinburgh for the Scottish Tourist Board to launch their Autumn Gold campaign. I was also the main project manager for the whole campaign in it’s first year