Event management is my passion, and I’ve organised more than 150 events of all shapes and sizes ranging from conferences for 500+ delegates to large industry awards dinners, launch events, drinks receptions, gala dinners, networking events, exhibitions, fundraising events, press conferences, seminars, charity fundraisers, and round-table business events for senior professionals.
I have a large network of specialist suppliers including speakers, MCs, production companies, venues, caterers and entertainers, which allow me to create stunning events which work for all budgets.
Whether you’re looking for an event manager to provide a full event management service managing your whole event seamlessly from start to finish, or want someone to work alongside your team managing elements of your event, I can help to ensure that your next event is remembered for all the right reasons!
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE
- Project management
- Speaker researching, sourcing and management
- Venue selection and management
- Supplier sourcing, negotiation and management
- Event design and decor
- AV and production management
- Literature production
- Speech writing
- Sponsorship management
- Event marketing
- Budget management
- Managing operations, crew and logistics
- Managing on-site issues
- Post-event evaluation
Event management is my passion, whatever the size of event.
Post-event research frequently shows that my events exceed expectations.
Events managed by Louise Harley
Public Relations include:
- Leadership conferences for Tarmac in September 2015, February 2016 and May 2016.
- Official opening of Tunstead Quarry Packing Plant in September 2016.
- Tarmac’s annual HR Conference in December 2015.
- Tarmac’s Graduate On-Boarding conference in September 2016.
- CIPD Scotland’s Annual Scottish Conference for 16 years until 2015.
- The Customer Contact Association Annual Convention, one of the leading events in the contact centre industry, for four years.
- The CCA Excellence Awards for four years.
- The 2013, 2014 and 2015 CIPD Scotland student conferences.
- Welcome receptions, hosted by Glasgow City Council, at Glasgow City Chambers for CCA and CIPD.
- Gala fundraising dinners for CIPD Scotland, with a variety of high profile guest speakers.
- A new CIPD Scotland employee engagement conference.
- A number of round table events for HR Directors from leading Scottish public and private sector organisations.
- Three consecutive launch events over 36 hours for CIPD Scotland in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- A new Equality and Diversity Conference for the Scottish Funding Council.
- A talent management event at the Scottish Parliament with the CMI.
- A variety of hotel, shop and pub openings.
Other events in previous in house
and consultancy roles include:
- A conference for city analysts and major Scottish & Newcastle shareholders, held at Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest.
- The Scottish & Newcastle City Charity Challenge, a quiz on a boat on the river Thames for city journalists and institutional investors.
- A charity auction at Phillips auctioneers in New Bond Street, London, featuring a host of celebrity-donated items for the British Wheelchair Sports Foundation.
- A press conference for the Scottish Tourist Board to launch their Autumn Gold campaign. I was also the main project manager for the whole campaign in it’s first year.
- ‘Sunday Sunday’ family fundays at Stoke Mandeville Stadium for the BWSF.