Event management is my passion, and I’ve organised more than 150 events of all shapes and sizes ranging from conferences for 500+ delegates to large industry awards dinners, launch events, drinks receptions, gala dinners, networking events, exhibitions, fundraising events, press conferences, seminars, charity fundraisers, and round-table business events for senior professionals.
I have a large network of specialist suppliers including speakers, MCs, production companies, venues, caterers and entertainers, which allow me to create stunning events which work for all budgets.
Whether you’re looking for an event manager to provide a full event management service managing your whole event seamlessly from start to finish, or want someone to work alongside your team managing elements of your event, I can help to ensure that your next event is remembered for all the right reasons!
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE
- Project management
- Speaker researching, sourcing and management
- Venue selection and management
- Supplier sourcing, negotiation and management
- Event design and decor
- AV and production management
- Literature writing, design and production
- Host management and speech writing
- Sponsorship management
- Event marketing
- Social media management
- Budget management
- Managing operations, crew and logistics
- Managing on-site issues
- Post-event evaluation
Event management is my passion, whatever the size of event.
Post-event research frequently shows that my events exceed expectations.
Events managed by Louise Harley
Public Relations include:
- The Society of Personnel and Development Scotland Annual Confererence.
- Scotland’s first FinTech Awards.
- Three leadership conferences for Tarmac’s senior leadership team.
- The official opening of Tunstead Quarry Packing Plant.
- Tarmac’s annual HR Conference.
- Tarmac’s Graduate On-Boarding conference.
- CIPD Scotland’s Annual Scottish Conference (for 16 years).
- The Customer Contact Association Annual Convention.
- The CCA Excellence Awards.
- The CIPD Scotland student Conference.
- Welcome receptions at Edinburgh Castle and Glasgow City Chambers for CCA and CIPD Scotland.
- Gala fundraising dinners for CIPD Scotland.
- The CIPD Scotland employee engagement conference.
- Round table events for HR Directors.
- An evening event on the HMS Duncan with the Royal Navy.
- Three consecutive launch events over 36 hours for CIPD Scotland in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- A one-off Equality and Diversity Conference for the Scottish Funding Council.
- The Scottish launch of the ‘Inspiring the Future’ campaign.
- A talent management event at the Scottish Parliament with the CMI.
- A series of family fun days for Barnardo’s.
- A variety of hotel, shop and pub openings.
Other events in previous in house
and roles include:
- A conference for city analysts and major Scottish & Newcastle shareholders, held at Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest.
- The Scottish & Newcastle City Charity Challenge, a quiz on a boat on the river Thames for city journalists and institutional investors.
- A charity auction at Phillips auctioneers in New Bond Street, London, featuring a host of celebrity-donated items for the British Wheelchair Sports Foundation.
- Launch events in London and Edinburgh for the Scottish Tourist Board ‘Autumn Gold’ campaign.